Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 13:

Day 13: 5 Strange facts about you.


  1. I don't sing in the shower. I don't really know why...I feel weird. Like, people will hear me. Even stranger, I WILL sing in the car with pretty much anyone in it. And as loud as I can. (:
  2. If I'm eating country food (you know, pintos, mac & cheese, corn, green beans, etc.) I usually mix it alllll up & eat it together. I'm like the complete opposite of Shelby, having my food does NOT bother me. It's all going to the same place anyways, may as well make it easier. hahaha
  3. I hate, and I mean LOATHE, when people are nosey, & read my text messages *ahem, Blake Golden*...the people who text me, text me for a reason. And there's obviously a reason they DIDN'T text you. So stop. 
  4. I can't have the same app/games on my phone for more than a few weeks. I don't know how people can keep something on their phone for ever & not play it or use it. So pre-programmed apps on my phone, that you can't take off unless you root your phone, obviously drive me CRAZY. 
  5. I can't stand when someone says you never invite them anywhere, so when you do, they want to ask 3 million questions about who's going & such. I understand wanting to know, but not letting who is going sway your decision. If you want to go somewhere with me, you're going for ME..not for who else is going. So go if you want, but don't go if you don't. It's pretty simple.

2 comments: